U.S. breaks guitars

Posted by Mr.John at 1:30 PM

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Visit case studies and highlights of lectures www.UnitedBreaksGuitars.com Dave. At present there is a video response www.youtube.com Full Story: www.davecarrollmusic.com - In the spring of 2008, Sons of Maxwell traveled to Nebraska for a one-week tour and my testimony Guitar Taylor threw Storage United business Airlines in Chicago. Later I learned that the $ 3500 guitar was badly damaged. They do not deny the experience took place, but nine months, many ofThe people I communicated with the responsibility to address all the damage, but himself, and finally said he would do nothing to compensate for my loss. So I promised, the last person to finally say no to damage (Mrs. Irlweg) I wrote and produced three songs on my experience with United Airlines and making videos of each line to be seen by anyone in the world. States: a song is the first of these songs. States: 2 song was written and videoThe production is in progress. : E 'the third song, I promise. Follow me on twitter.com. Halifax video production curve www.curveproductionsinc.com product.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo&hl=en

0 comments: