Saturday, April 16, 2011

www.myspace.com one two, one two three Well, we understand Yes, I really and there's nothing wrong with what I feel for you, I could go with you, if I'd want to hang the leaves are yellow and 'summer was that it makes no sense to me that spring starts to begin with and you know it's hard, hard, hard, when love is when the leaves are brown and fall and the summer is over and I do not I can wait for you the pastOn weekends, you gave me no, I can not wait to give the feeling is strong, but the summer is over, but I will not give up and do not want and I know it's hard not to win and could not away from you if I wanted, so long as all the leaves are brown and the summer is gone and I can not wait until the weekend, I n have nothing that I can t wait any longer for the feeling is strong, but the summer is gone and I can not wait to goWeek-end, you gave me no, I can not wait to give the feeling is strong but the summer is over and I can not wait, I can not wait, I can not wait for the feeling is strong, but the summer is gone, I can not wait, I can not wait, wait, I can not give you the feeling is strong, but the summer is over, I do this I need to see it was like you, and it was just for me And I know that heavy, hard, hard, and I know...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MgPN-3ChS0&hl=en

0 comments: