Flight 80 Advertising 29.

Posted by Mr.John at 8:30 PM

Monday, September 13, 2010

These ads will run during the 1984 Olympic Games August 12, 1984 on ABC. This is a beta tape 24 years, my aunt and my uncle recorded, so the quality is not the best. 1. McDonald's (EPIC an ad for a minute, that 80 large Jingle) 2 Dean Witter (Paul Gleason) 3 General Motors (their little robot was not until the brutal efficiency of the Japanese variety) 4 Gatorade (j 'love pixel points) 5 Lotus Symphony (a suite of word processor for DOS)6. ARCO (Before the Exxon Valdez, of course) 7 GMC Trucks Vans and eighth Xerox (Edward Herrmann), 9501 Levi's jeans tenth tacos Ortega (With Cornthenticity I like how he said, "Ortega") 11 Sears (The CD and laser disc disorder , LOL) 12 Promo "Call to Glory" (with Craig T. Nelson) 13 Mervyn's (I wish I had an older brother, the child I moves) 14 Western Appliance (Electronics has always been expensive) Aetna Insurance 15 M & M's 16 ( Watch as the bag!)17. Converse Promo 18 "Special Celebrity Family Feud," "Love" and "Family Feud" 19 ABC News Promo (uniquely qualified to offer the world)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxoc4ftCV7U&hl=en

0 comments: