THA study Eyez BUCKTOONZ

Posted by Mr.John at 2:30 PM

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tight Eyez episode segment Tha bucktoonz second is a study trip to the words ... if its tha first title to be deceived, do not feel raskel UPS Next koki Noise] company [] [Poot in a sandwich to take a hat rabbit Blao! nigguh where are you? No evidence of my style that hurts, that their raw materials received from Tha Tha Yeh nigguh Insurance GEICO Caveman Commercial! Nigguh get insurance! Nigguh get insurance! or, worse, he learns nigguh! To my mind capital Messin Big J Tha rate double Capitol HillYou're joking when u comin slappin Avenue two years and his sick grandmother struck me the meat of sick soul FRIP Lord Tha-up that I do with my jaw tip ND grip moves in awe ... yeh style exhaust beast IMA ... Biscuit



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liAWuQI05UQ&hl=en

0 comments: